Take a tour around our home to find where mosquitoes like to lay more eggs.
We often think of mosquito sources as large bodies of water like pools and gutters, but did you know that mosquitoes only need a spoonful of water to breed 100s of more mosquitoes. This tour will show you common and cryptic sources you may find in and around your home.
Click on the icons to see the breeding source and prevention tips.
- ❕ Blue- Bathroom breeding sources
- ❕ Purple- Living room breeding sources
- ❕ Orange- Kitchen/ Dining room breeding source
- ❕ Green- Outdoor breeding sources
- ❕ Yellow- Bedroom breeding sources